The stock market was down this week but my accounts seemed to weather the storm fairly well. Some were up slightly while some were down slightly. Overall, my accounts managed to eke out a small gain from the previous week. Let’s check out the details!
The following dividends were received in the Traditional IRA this week:
- W.P. Carey (WPC) – $53.73
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) – $8.41
- Realty Income Corp. (O) – $12.00
- DTE Energy Co. (DTE) – $22.46
The dividend from DTE was deposited to the core account to be reinvested at a later date. The rest of the dividends were reinvested into the underlying positions.
The following dividends were received in the Roth IRA this week:
- Philip Morris International Inc. (PM) – $0.30
- Store Capital Corp. (STOR) – $0.27
- STAG Industrial Inc. (STAG) – $0.12
- Innovative Industrial Properties Inc. (IIPR) – $0.33
- Main Street Capital Corp. (MAIN) – $0.16
All of the dividends were reinvested back into the underlying positions.
The total amount of dividends received this week was $97.78.
The following were the buys in the Traditional IRA this week:
- Kroger Co. (KR) – 2 shares
The following were the buys in the 401k this week:
- DFA Commodity Strategy Portfolio – 2.1383 shares
- Vanguard Small-Cap Index Fund – 0.4179 shares
- Vanguard Total Bond Market Index Fund – 3.6387 shares
- Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund – 2.8171 shares
- DFA Global Real Estate Sector Portfolio – .827 shares
- Vanguard Total International Stock Market Index Fund – 1.2487 shares
No sells were made this week.
The following is the options trades for this week:
- Verizon (VZ) – a covered call expired out of the money.
- AT&T Inc. (T) – a covered call expired out of the money.
- Organigram Holdings (OGI) – a covered call expired out of the money.
- Organigram Holdings (OGI) – a put was assigned. I bought 100 shares for $3.
No options premium was received this week.
The Traditional IRA finished the week at $116,987. This is up $230 over the previous week.
The Roth IRA finished the week at $631 which is up $2 over the previous week.
The 401k finished the week at $8,068 which is up $119 over the previous week. This does include the bi-weekly contribution of about $177 so the account was actually down for the week.
The taxable brokerage account finished the week at about $293 which is down $17 from the previous week.
The total amount invested across all accounts is $125,979 which is up $334 over last week. The updated portfolio positions can be seen by clicking “Portfolios” in the menu or following this link: https://bluecollarbill.com/portfolios/
The total amount of dividends and options premium received this week was $97.78 which all came from dividends. This week was a slow week for options trading. Next week will be more active since I had some cover calls expire out of the money. I will wait until after earnings to write covered calls on VZ and T. That about wraps it up for this week. Thanks for following along!
*Disclaimer – I am not a financial professional. The information shared here should not be considered financial advice. I am just a factory worker sharing my experience as I strive to achieve financial freedom. Before investing or making any financial decision do your own research and due diligence or consider seeking the advice of a financial and/or tax professional.
Here are some of the businesses that I use that I thought some of you might be interested in.
I use the free version on trackyourdividends.com. This is a quick an easy way for me to track my estimated annual income from dividends.
Lolli has a variety of stores that it is affiliated with and offers rewards for shopping at these stores. I use Lolli when I shop on Chewy and I get bitcoin as a reward. Who doesn’t want free bitcoin! If you are interested in Lolli and want to help support the blog here is my referral link: https://www.lolli.com/share/XP7gxDgqC4
I use M1 Finance for my taxable growth account. M1 Finance offers promotions for signing up. At the time of writing this post, the promotion is for $50. These promotions vary from time to time but is usually a $10 bonus. If you are interested M1 Finance and want to support the blog here is my referral link: https://m1.finance/ktIiFeOI5zDr
If you use the referral links listed above I could receive compensation. Please take the time to read the terms and conditions before signing up.