The S&P 500 and NASDAQ seen modest gains this week and so did my accounts. In fact, the S&P 500 and NASDAQ closed this week at all time highs. The total amount I have invested also closed out the week at an all time high. Let’s check out the details on how my week went!
The following dividends were received this week in the Traditional IRA:
- Schwab U.S. Dividend Equity ETF (SCHD) – $54.41
- Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF (VTI) – $4.05
- Fidelity Government Money Market (SPAXX) – $0.01
- PepsiCo Inc. (PEP) – $23.11
- Broadcom Inc. (AVGO) – $18.65
- Brookfield Renewable Corp. (BEPC) – $10.04
All of the dividends received in the Traditional IRA were reinvested into the underlying positions.
The following dividends were received this week in the Roth IRA:
- Schwab U.S. Dividend Equity ETF (SCHD) – $0.39
- Nationwide Risk Managed Income ETF (NUSI) – $0.40
- Vanguard Growth ETF (VUG) – $0.08
- Credit Suisse X-Links Silver Shares Covered Call ETN (SLVO) – $0.05
- Invesco NASDAQ Next Generation 100 ETF (QQQJ) – $0.01
- Digital Realty Trust Inc. (DLR) – $0.20
- Crown Castle International Corp. (CCI) – $0.20
- Amplify CWP Enhanced Dividend Income ETF (DIVO) – $0.07
The dividends from VUG and QQQJ were deposited into the core account to be reinvested at a later time. The rest of the dividends were reinvested into the underlying positions.
The following dividends were received in the taxable brokerage account:
- Intercontinental Exchange Inc. (ICE) – $0.01
This dividend was deposited into the core account.
The total amount of dividends received this week across all accounts was $111.68.
The following buys were made in the Traditional IRA this week:
- Kroger Co. (KR) – 10 shares
- DT Midstream Inc. (DTM) – 10 shares
The shares of DTM were from the spinoff from DTE Energy (DTE). DTE spun off the midstream assets to form the new company DTM. DTE shareholders received 1 share of DTM for every 2 shares of DTE owned.
The following were the buys in the Roth IRA this week:
- Huntington Bancshares Inc. (HBAN) – 0.30 shares
The following buys were made in the 401k this week:
- Vanguard Small-Cap Index Fund Admiral Shares – 0.3839 shares
- Vanguard Total Bond Market Index Fund Admiral Shares – 3.5265 shares
- Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund Admiral Shares – 2.6823 shares
- DFA Commodity Strategy Portfolio – 2.0547 shares
- DFA Global Real Estate Sector Portfolio – 0.8137 shares
- Vanguard Total International Stock Market Index Fund Admiral Shares – 1.1853 shares
The total amount invested in the 401k this week was $170.66. This is up from the normal $164 bi-weekly contribution due to getting a raise at work.
The following were the buys in the taxable brokerage account this week:
- Materialise Nv (MTLS) – $1.30
- Amplify CWP Enhanced Dividend Income ETF (DIVO) – $5.37
- Sea Ltd. (SE) – $1.23
- Square Inc. (SQ) – $1.31
- Pure Storage Inc. (PSTG) – $5.43
- Deere & Co. (DE) – $2.27
- Zillow Group Inc. (Z) – $1.91
- Alibaba (BABA) – $1.11
- Facebook (FB) – $1.90
- Proto Labs Inc. (PRLB) – $1.60
- Baidu Inc. (BIDU) – $1.69
These purchases in the taxable account were automatically made based on my settings when the automatic monthly deposit of $25 was made.
There were no sells this week.
The following options trades were made in the Traditional IRA this week:
- Verizon (VZ) – sold a covered call with a strike price of $58 expiring on July 9, 2021 for a premium of $7.56 after fees.
- Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. (IVR) – 100 shares were called away early on June 28, 2021 from a covered call with a strike price of $3.50 expiring on July 2, 2021.
This was a slow week for options trades so the total options premium received was $7.56.
The Traditional IRA finished the week at $116,694. This is up $933 over the previous week.
The Roth IRA finished the week at almost $624. This is up $5 over the previous week.
The 401k finished the week at $7,938. This is up $210 over the previous week. This includes the bi-weekly contribution of $170.
The taxable brokerage account finished the week at $314. This is up $25 over the previous week. This is matches the automatic monthly contribution of $25 which was made this week. Technically, the account was up by $0.09 this week.
The total amount invested across all accounts is up to $125,570. This is up $1,173 over the previous week. If you would like to see all the positions in my accounts you can by clicking on Portfolios in the menu tab or you can click this link: https://bluecollarbill.com/portfolios/
The total amount of dividends and options premium I received this week was $119.24. The accounts continue to grow. Having the accounts surpass $125,000 was nice to see. The next milestone is $150,000. With a little bit of luck I might be able to reach that milestone before the end of the year. That pretty much wraps it up for this week. Thanks for following along!
*Disclaimer – I am not a financial professional. The information shared here should not be considered financial advice. I am just a factory worker sharing my experience as I strive to achieve financial freedom. Before investing or making any financial decision do your own research and due diligence or consider seeking the advice of a financial and/or tax professional.
Here are some of the businesses that I use that I thought some of you might be interested in.
I use the free version on trackyourdividends.com. This is a quick an easy way for me to track my estimated annual income from dividends.
Lolli has a variety of stores that it is affiliated with and offers rewards for shopping at these stores. I use Lolli when I shop on Chewy and I get bitcoin as a reward. Who doesn’t want free bitcoin! If you are interested in Lolli and want to help support the blog here is my referral link: https://www.lolli.com/share/XP7gxDgqC4
I use M1 Finance for my taxable growth account. M1 Finance offers promotions for signing up. At the time of writing this post, the promotion is for $30. These promotions vary from time to time but is usually a $10 bonus. If you are interested M1 Finance and want to support the blog here is my referral link: https://m1.finance/ktIiFeOI5zDr
If you use the referral links listed above I could receive compensation. Please take the time to read the terms and conditions before signing up.